Vacation’s winding down, and it’s time for back-to-school strategizing.
Make sure your school’s staff and students have everything they need to start the year off on the right foot!
Here is a brief checklist to get you started:
• Make sure students get to and from school easily with Bus/Car Rider Bands.
These are especially helpful for younger students just starting school!
• Don’t forget to update old Food Pyramid posters around your school to the NEW MyPlate information posters released by the USDA in June!
• Make marketing your school easy this year with Anderson’s Marketing Kits! Each includes all the pieces you need to get the word out about your school!
• Welcome your teachers back in a special way that will make them feel valued! Here’s an idea: Download and print Anderson’s FREE 2011-2012 Calendar of Events and pair with a functional gift like a lunch bag or umbrella that can be used year round!
• Safety is a top concern in schools just like yours. Identify visitors and volunteers at a glance with custom oval stickers. This simple product is important to the safety of your students and staff all year long.
• Custom Banners are a great way to welcome students and their families on the first day of school or to various school events throughout the year!
From all of us at Anderson’s we wish you a successful school year!